From event management…
Created in 2004 in Prague, KAZAK’s first area of activity was organising and producing events for a very wide and diverse group of customers and audiences: corporate parties, receptive tourism events, balls, inaugurations of new and renovated buildings, scenography and exhibition openings…
… to graphic design…
In parallel, to advertise the events it was organising, KAZAK opened a graphic design department and started to work with renowned companies located in the Czech Republic, such as L’Oréal, VCES-Bouygues Bâtiment International, ORCO Group, ACCOR Services.
… and culinary events organised for the public:
In 2007, in collaboration with the Czech branch of SOPEXHA (Agency for the promotion of French culinary products abroad), KAZAK organises many events in the agricultural world: wine fairs, product exhibitions, and public tasting sessions. Finally, in 2010, in Prague and in Brno, KAZAK starts working in open-air markets promoting festivities and culinary delights, which rapidly become true urban innovations.
- a detailed understanding of the needs and requirements of the customer along with in-depth knowledge of the context and the Czech way of thinking
- the rigorous implementation of all logistical parameters
- the creation of all related visual media
- the monitoring and control of the project during all its phases
- Inauguration of the Palac Krizic I business centre in Prague 5
- Co production of the ARKOS Forum – Sustainable Architecture & Construction in Prague
- implementation of the “French Market” at Prague-Mala Strana
View our works, services or contact us!